April is Minority Health Month, Poetry Month, Keep America Beautiful Month, Lawn and Garden Month, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and Stress Awareness Month.
A few April highlights:
The Community Foundation has opened the first round for grant cycles of 2021. Applications are due by April 19th at 11:59PM
Eastgate Regional Council of Governments is conducting a Broadband Access Survey to improve broadband access in the region Business Survey | Resident Survey
WRTA is offering free rides to mass vaccination events
ACTION is planning a banquet to celebrate 20 years of service click HERE to see their Sponsor form and HERE for more information on the event
**NEW** Calendar Page updated with Partner Events and 2021 Farmers Market Schedule
**NEW** Volunteer Board email Robin Perry with any opportunities you’d like to post on the board or click HERE to submit it through the google form.
- Mercy Health has UPDATED their toolkit for community leaders that can be used to support COVID-19 vaccine education.
1. Infographic-style flyers with key COVID-19 vaccine facts
2. Informational flyers with key COVID-19 vaccine facts
3. FAQs answering common COVID-19 vaccine questions
4. Talking points covering key COVID-19 vaccine topics
Have an event or other opportunity that wasn’t on the list? Let us know!
For May Network News updates, please send items to Robin Perry by Wednesday, April 21st.